Round 5 & 6 Venue Parking
Parking for Rounds 5 & 6 will be available in the grassed area adjacent to the Hillview Community Reserve on Boundary Road.
- The carpark immediately in front of the Hillview Community Reserve is for equipment drop off and pick up only.
- The Jayco Herald Sun Tour will cause the closure of Boundary Road on the afternoon of February the 2nd so no vehicle access will be available during these times (other than for emergency vehicles) any cars parked within the grass area will be unable to exit between 12 Midday and 5pm
- For cars wishing to be unaffected by the closure please park in the industrial area along Collins Road.
- Access to the grass area from Boundary Road is unsealed. Drivers will need to be careful when entering/exiting due to the loose surface.
- The entrance to the grassed area is close to the 60 to 80 kmh speed limit transition so vehicles may be approaching at 80 kmh which drivers will also need to be mindful of.
- Closure of the grassed area will not occur on February the 3rd.